Union State Bank Mobile Banking
Your life is busy. Wouldn’t it be great to conduct your banking when it’s convenient for you? Well, now you can with Union State Bank Mobile Banking! The convenience of Mobile Banking allows you to manage your finances on your time, wherever you are.
Enjoy these convenient features with Union State Bank Mobile Banking:
- View Current Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Find ATM & Branch Locations
Union State Bank provides you with easy ways to manage your account through Mobile Banking and it's easy to enroll:
- From a desktop computer, log in to your Internet Banking.
- Select the Options tab.
- Locate the Mobile Banking section and “Enroll Now,” then simply follow the onscreen instructions for the service that you select.
- If you select the Mobile App option: Simply download the FREE TouchBanking app for your smartphone from the iTune store or Google Play store.
- Once downloaded you need to enter the app code USBmobile and your online banking user name to activate the app. You will then be prompted to answer a security question to confirm your identity.
You may also enroll in our SMS Text Banking for even more convenient access to your account information.
- By using simple text commands, we’ll provide you with up-to-date account information by SMS text messaging. Message and data rates may apply.
- Once enrolled text one of the following commands to short code 99588 to receive accoutn information directly to your phone. BAL - Balance inquiry, HIST + Account Nickname - to get transaction history, HELP - to obtain information on SMS commands
- With Mobile Banking, your information is fully secure. Multiple layers of authentications ensure you don’t have to worry about the wrong people getting your information.
Now you can deposit a check anywhere, anytime with Union State Bank's Mobile Deposit!
Here's how it works:
- Open and Log In to the Mobile App.
- Endorse the check as "For Deposit Only", below your signature.
- Select Deposits from the drop down menu and then select New Deposit.
- Select the account to deposit funds into and enter the amount of the deposit.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check when prompted.
- Confirm deposit information and you are good to go!
Deposit Limits do apply:
- Per Check Deposit Limit: $500
- Daily Deposit Limit: $1000
Checks deposited by 5:00 pm CST will be processed on the same day. Deposits received after 5:00 pm CST or on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays will be processed on the next business day. Your funds will usually be available no more than two business days after deposit.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit is available to all consumer customers already enrolled in our Internet Banking service. To enroll, follow the simple enrollment steps above and start using the service today!
Need Help or Information?
For additional information, visit one of our convenient locations or call us at 608-786-0600.
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.