You can bank with USB 24/7 from home, office, school, vacation, or nearly anywhere. And, it's FREE!
USB Online makes banking easier, saves you time, money and helps you take better control of your finances.
- Review account activity, balances and history
- Transfer funds between connected accounts
- Make loan payments from your USB Deposit Account
- Obtain front and back images of cleared checks
- Download statements to: Quicken, Quickbooks and Microsoft Money
Additional services for businesses include:
- ACH Origination and Payroll Tranfers
- Ability to authorize which employees may view accounts and conduct transfers
- Additional security features
To enroll in Business Internet Banking contact the Bank.
It's free and easy to enroll and easy to use. All you need is an account with Union State Bank!
You must agree to our Internet Services Agreement before you enroll. Once you have clicked on I Agree, you can fill out the enrollment form and you'll receive your User name and Password by mail in 2-3 business days. You are also welcome to stop by one of our locations to activate your online banking service faster. Customers can pick up their password in person or receive by mail to the address on file.
Once you receive your User Name and Password from us, use the log in to get started. First time users will be asked to change their password upon login. Never reveal your User Name or Password to anyone for any reason. Union State Bank will never request this information. Your user Name and Password are case sensitive. After three incorrect login attempts, you will be locked out of your account. If you become locked out, please contact us so we can unlock your online account as soon as possible.