You can bank with USB 24/7 from home, office, school, vacation, or nearly anywhere. And, it's FREE!
Effective 12-14-16 Online Banking has a new look. On the homepage you will now enter in your User Name and Password.
USB Online makes banking easier, saves you time, money and helps you take better control of your finances.
- Review account activity, balances and history
- Transfer funds between connected accounts
- Make loan payments from your USB Deposit Account
- Obtain front and back images of cleared checks
- Download statements to: Quicken, Quickbooks and Microsoft Money
Additional services for businesses include:
- ACH Origination and Payroll Tranfers
- Ability to authorize which employees may view accounts and conduct transfers
- Additional security features
To enroll in Business Internet Banking contact the Bank.
It's free and easy to enroll and easy to use. All you need is an account with Union State Bank!
You must agree to our Internet Services Agreement before you enroll. Once you have clicked on I Agree, you can fill out the enrollment form and you'll receive your User name and Password by mail in 2-3 business days. You are also welcome to stop by one of our locations to activate your online banking service faster. Customers can pick up their password in person or receive by mail to the address on file.
Once you receive your User Name and Password from us, use the log in to get started. First time users will be asked to change their password upon login. Never reveal your User Name or Password to anyone for any reason. Union State Bank will never request this information. Your user Name and Password are case sensitive. After three incorrect login attempts, you will be locked out of your account. If you become locked out, please contact us so we can unlock your online account as soon as possible.
Online Banking Security
Here's how our powerful security measures work:
- The access process begins with you typing in your correct User ID and Password.
- Then we check the device you are using - whether it's your computer, mobile phone or tablet. If we don't recognize the device, we may ask you to complete a Security Challenge to ensure your identity.
- We also check geographic indicators. If you're trying to log in from a new location, we may ask additional questions.
Security you can check:
Before entering your password or answering the Security Challenge, check your browser's address bar. We've added an additional layer of security that shows if you are connected to a safe server. If your browser's address bar is GREEN, your connection is safe. If it's not Green, stop your log in process and contact us.
If you have any questions about the security of our online services, feel free to contact us at (608)786-0600