Mobile Banking | Union State Bank
Banking anywhere, anytime. Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts anywhere through your smart phone. Banking made easy.
Enjoy these convenient features with Union State Bank Mobile Banking:
- View current account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between internal accounts or external accounts
- Pay bills
- Find Branch locations
- Instant Balance
- Manage your debit card with Manage my Cards
- Mobile Check Deposit
The convenience of Mobile Banking allows you to manage your finances on your time, wherever you are and avoid unnecessary trips to the Bank.
- Simply download the FREE Union State app for your smartphone. Go to either the App Store if you have an Apple device or Google Play Store if you have an Android device.
- Existing Customers you can open the app and enter same username and password as your Online Banking.
- New Customers you can download the app and click on Enroll Now and follow the step-by-step prompts.
Access your account balances quickly! Mobile Banking Instant Balance feature allows you to access up to six account balances from the login screen, no password necessary. You must first opt-in to use Instant Balance; by default, you're opted-out until activation and set-up are completed. Find 'Instant Balance Settings' in the 'More' menu. Switch Instant Balance on and choose the account balances you want to view without logging in.
Manage My Cards
Now, there's no more guessing. Know exactly what and where you're spending, quickly protect your card and get started using new cards quickly - all from within our mobile app 24/7.
Peace of mind. Convenience. Control.
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit a check anywhere, anytime with your mobile device!
Log into Mobile Banking.
- Select Deposit
- Click Deposit a check
- Select the account you would like to deposit funds too along with the amount
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check when prompted. (Make sure to endorse the check “For Mobile Deposit at USB”)
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct and then confirm
Deposit Limits do apply:
- Per Check Deposit Limit: $5000
- Daily Deposit Limit: $5000
Checks deposited by 5:00 pm CST will be processed on the same day. Deposits received after 5:00 pm CST or on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays will be processed on the next business day. Your funds will usually be available no more than two business days after deposit.
Receive notifications to help you stay up to date on your accounts.
- Monitor account balances and activity
- Get deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Control security alerts
- And much more
Union State Bank is here to help you make banking fast, easy and convenient.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge